* Financial Transparency *
Financial pages were last updated on 3/8/2023
Required Financial Transparency
Colorado Revised Statutes, 22-44-304
(Commencing July 1, 2015)
1. SEBOCES Adopted Budget - Including Uniform Budget Summary (current and prior two years)
2. SEBOCES Financial Audit (current and prior two years)
3. Salary Schedules or Policies (current and prior two years)
4. Financial Data File FOR fy21-22 (current and prior years FY19-20 and FY20-21)
5. List of Waivers Received = N/A
6. Standardized Description and Rational for Each Automatic Waiver
7. Federal Form 990, 990-EZ, or 990-PF and any associated schedules = N/A
8. Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Disribute = N/A
9. Other District-Specific Financial Information
10. Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools Website
All documents must be posted or updated within 60 days after completion or receipt of the applicable report, statement or document
Financial Data File for FY21-22 is required to be posted no later than March 1, 2023.
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context. We welcome your questions regarding our financial transactions or records.
BOCES/District Informational Summary
The Southeastern BOCES is the located in the southeastern corner of the state and serves twelve member school districts. The Southeastern BOCES provides services for over 3,100 students, 425 teachers in a 6,500 square miles of service area and employee thirty-seven people as service providers and support staff.
The Southeastern provides support services for special needs students as well as professional development for all area educators.
Stephanie Hund, Executive Director
719-336-9046 ext. 124
Michelle Estep, Business Manager
719-336-9046 ext. 117
Tara Martin, Assistant Office Manager/Payroll
719-336-9046 ext. 110
PO Box 1137
7784 Saddle Club Drive
Lamar CO 81052